Ghandi’s Temple, South Shields

Structural Engineering

Structural Engineering

Ghandi’s Temple, South Shields

 

Ghandi’s Temple,  a locally significant heritage asset, was renovated to become Coleman’s Fish Restaurant. Originally constructed in 1931, the temple served as a public shelter and lavatory.

BDN provided the structural engineering for this project, adding a steel frame to renovate and alter the original bandstand. 

Our work
Recent Projects
Hylton Castle, Sunderland
Bradley Lowery House